Sunday, November 25, 2012

Yeah, Dark is the correct title

Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #1)


Kindle Edition, 224 pages
Published August 29th 2011
by CJ Roberts
 
original title: Captive in the Dark
ASIN: B005JZHN8S
edition language: English
 
Date Read: from November 24 to 25, 2012
 
It's taken me a couple of days to digest this book enough to put my feelings down... first of all the book is obviously dark. This book has been labeled as BDSM, however I don't think I would classify it as that- pure and simple it's about kidnapping and molding someone to be a potential sex slave. When Caleb took Olivia though, it's almost as if he rescued her from her life. Olivia is everything I like in a heroine-- she's strong and she is smart. Caleb also has redeeming qualities and I almost feel bad that I want them to have a happy ever after. What the hell is wrong with me?
 
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment