Monday, November 5, 2012

Got my giggles on

Confessions of an Alli Cat  (The Cougar Chronicles, #1)

 
Kindle Edition, 201 pages
Published October 23rd 2012
by: Courtney Cole
 
original title: Confessions of an Alli Cat (The Cougar Chronicles, #1)
ASIN: B009W9QTVY
edition language: English
 
Date Read: November 05, 2012
 
While I was laughing, quite enthusiastically I must honestly say, hubby had the nerve to tell me to pipe down a few times. It was a bit over the top coincidental that Shades WAS Colby the swim instructor for her daughter AND the new intern in her department at work. Plus, I couldn't help and think a bit of the ick factor of Daddy getting sloppy seconds, but the book was a quick read and light hearted. I've always said that the sweetest revenge is when the ex realizes what they lost and wants to come back...the Brazilian scene and the next day at the meeting had literal tears going down my cheeks -- and sometimes you just need a belly laugh. Great book! 
 
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment