Friday, November 16, 2012

This Man. of Mine

This Man (This Man, #1)


Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 448 pages
Published October 20th 2012
by: Jodi Ellen Malpas

original title: This Man (This Man Trilogy)
ASIN: B009UFDYV8
edition language: English
series: This Man #1 

Date Read: from November 15 to 16, 2012

Why do I keep doing this??? I love a HEA like anyone else, but I keep finding myself reading books that do not have any ending... sometimes, though, the brilliant writing hooks you in and just can't put it down.

This. Was. This. Book.

The chemistry between Jesse Ward and Ava O'Shea is off the charts. Their relationship is the poster child for deleterious; Jesse is guarded, domineering, and totally freakin' psycho. With serious abandonment and possessive issues that are completely unhealthy, I still found myself rooting for him. Ava, is oblivious to reality. The ending broke my heart. And Yes, I'll be purchasing Beneath This Man.

5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment