Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Up for a bit of Angst

Killing Time (Ties That Bind Trilogy, #1)
 


ebook, 326 pages
Published September 28th 2012
by: Elle Chardou
 
ISBN13: B009JAHNJI
edition language: English
 
Date Read: November 06, 2012
 
What a great book, but seriously, what the hell?!? No freakin ending. Who killed Trésor? I found myself going back and re-reading making sure that I hadn't missed something. Yes, I know that it's a build up for Killing Desire, but seriously ARGH!!

The author went into great detail building up all of the characters, so I am not certain who the murderer is. Sex is currency in this dark book.

Severin is a power hungry lunatic- I would say he is the mirror twin to Rory's calm. And I do find it a bit skeevish that Auriel could easily jump into something with her recently dead sister's lovers.
 
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment