Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Why?? Such a let down

Being Me (Inside Out, #2)


Kindle Edition, 351 pages
Published June 11th 2013
by: Lisa Renee Jones
 
original title: Being Me
ASIN: B00A25FAN0
edition language: English
series: Inside Out #2
 
Date Read: August 06, 2013
 
I had a hard time... I L-O-V-E-D book one, so I was tremendously disappointed that I couldn't get deeply lost in this. The smexy times were still scoarching which bumped my rating up from one star to two, but Sara was TSTL and whiny, damn she was whiny- and I found myself rooting for her demise, which is not what I should be doing for the book's main character. Mostly, I felt sorry for Chris for having to be around her. They are both insecure and jealous and I wanted to smack both of them at various points and say, DON'T BE AN IDIOT, COMMUNICATE!!!

Maybe others will have better luck, just not my cuppa, I guess. I haven't made up my mind if I'll subject myself to book three.
 
2/5 Stars
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment