Saturday, August 31, 2013

August 2013 Reads


Wilde Thing (Wilde Series, #1)
The Wilde Side (Wilde Series, #2)
Too Wilde to Tame (Wilde Series, #3)
Wilde for Him (Wilde Series, #5)
Born to Be Wilde (Wilde Series, #4)
Being Me (Inside Out, #2)
Softly at Sunrise (KGI, #5.5)
Burn (Breathless, #3)
Turn and Burn (Blacktop Cowboys, #5)
Rock Chick Revolution (Rock Chick, #8)
Travis (Alluring Indulgence, #3)
Raining in My Heart (McKays, #1)
Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners, #1)
Couples Play #1: Voyeurism, Spanking, and Sex in Public
Rough Sex In Her Lonely Cabin
Sweet Persuasion (Sweet, #2)
Sweet Seduction (Sweet, #3)
Sweet Possession (Sweet, #5)
Sweet Addiction (Sweet, #6)
The Submissive (The Submissive Trilogy, # 1)
Sweet Temptation (Sweet, #4)
Seize Me (Breakneck, #1)
Black Butterfly
Beyond Shame (Beyond, #1)
Beyond Control (Beyond, #2)
Infatuation (Club Destiny, #4)

2 comments:

  1. I love how you did this... I so want to steal this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took a bit categorizing all my books by the date read, but since I don't review everything I read, but do rate everthing, I think it was worth it. Feel free to do it, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has it. :)

    ReplyDelete