Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I wanna be a Rock Chick

Rock Chick Revolution (Rock Chick, #8)
 

Kindle Edition, 530 pages
Published August 13th 2013
by: Kristen Ashley
 
ISBN13: 9781301895618
edition language: English
series: Rock Chick
 
Date Read: August 13, 2013
 
Ren & Ally: I absolutely loved them! What a fantastic way to wrap up the series. KA will forever reign as one of my favorite authors and although I initially gave this a PERFECT AMAZING score, I reduced it after a short doze last night. Why the reduction? Simply, there were a few moments when it was OTT even for a Rock Chick. I felt that the Jane drama was unnecessary, and a bit self promotional. While it was a long book, I was a bit miffed when time would speed up, you know the 6 days later and 2 weeks later headers; I wanted to know what was going on during the warps-- I wanted to witness it. And call me a fan girl or groupie, but put me in contact with Annette and sign me up for the Rock Chick Tour!
 
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment