Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ugh, stab me in the eye with a plastic spoon

Revealing Us (Inside Out, #3)

Kindle Edition, 320 pages
Published September 10th 2013
by: Lisa Renee Jones
 
original title: Revealing Us
ASIN: B00A280VUO
edition language: English
series: Inside Out        
 
Date Read: from September 25 to 26, 2013
 
What the hell was I thinking when I one clicked this-- how can a trilogy go from FIVE stars in the first book down to ONE??

I should have listened to my gut after book two bombed with me so badly, but I wanted to give the author another chance-- hell another one redeemed herself in my eyes this week, but yeah I pushed my luck too far.

Anyway, what I didn't like: Sara continues to be TSTL... the angst, the self caused drama, yadda, yadda, yadda, Chris morphs into some pussy whipped weenie, and the biggest offense:

The book ends as a cliff hanger.

Seriously. The third book in a trilogy doesn't have a nice bow on it to wrap up all the freakin' messes of the village idiots from the previous books. Yes, the questions were addressed, but throwing out something else as an ending with no closure that may be for a spin off really sucks becuase there's no way I will torture myself any further with these idiotic characters.

My only surmise is that it ended this way is because of the option to be featured on Starz as a show.

Banging my head against a wall. I want a do over.
 
1/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment