Sunday, June 30, 2013

June 2013 Reads



Sweet Surrender (Sweet, #1)
Immortal Healer (The Immortals, #3)
Tangled (Tangled, #1)
Fire Inside (Chaos, #2)
Claim Me (Stark Trilogy, #2)
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
Zane (Alluring Indulgence, #2)
Long Road Home
Wicked Cravings  (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
Saving Dallas (Saving Dallas, #1)
Sweet Ride (Ride, #2)
Extreme Exposure (I-Team, #1)
In The Stillness
Extreme Exposure (I-Team, #1)
Hard Evidence (I-Team, #2)
Unlawful Contact (I-Team, #3)
Naked Edge (I-Team, #4)
Breaking Point (I-Team, #5)
Dragon Bound (Elder Races, #1)
Storm's Heart (Elder Races, #2)
Serpent's Kiss (Elder Races, #3)
Redneck Romeo (Rough Riders, #15)
Serendipity (Southern Comfort #1)
Razing Kayne (Walking a Thin Blue Line, #1)
Forged in Steele (KGI, #7)
Sin at Sea (A Sinful Novella, #1)
Secret Maneuvers (Ex Ops, #1)
The Hunter (Highland Guard, #7)
Before Now (Sometimes Never, #2)
From Rags

No comments:

Post a Comment