Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day-O Day-O, Love me some Sylvia Day

Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
 

Kindle Edition, 368 pages
Published June 4th 2013
by: Sylvia Day
 
original title: Entwined with You
ASIN: B008UCJ7KO
edition language: English
series: Crossfire #3
 
Date Read: June 04 to 05, 2013
 
As much as I love Gideon, I really really hate how these books in the series do not have an ending. It was fantastic when Eva finally confronted her parents; especially her money hungry mother.

Both Gideon and Eva seem to circle each other a lot in this book, trying to get back to where they were, however at least the co-dependency was toned down quite a bit. Their ex's play major roles, and I don't think I would have minded if Corrine had been successful in her suicide attempt.
 
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment