Thursday, September 27, 2012

Men are Pigs, and that's okay

The Wingman Chronicles


Kindle Edition, 199 pages
Published September 4th 2012
by: James Holeva

Date Read: September 27, 2012

After he followed me on Twitter I decided to check out his book. In his self described 'filthy' autobiography, The Wingman James Holeva shares a multitude of his sexual escapades; some of which leave you blushing, some laughing and all wanting MORE. Giving you insight into the life a of a player, he does a great job explaining and justifying why some men are the way they are. It was a quick read and if you're in the mood for a 'wham bam, thank you ma'am' sex fueled, sans romance book, I highly recommend it.... Holy Hot Sex mixed with hilarity! The funeral scene was my favorite then the Asian restaurant. Yeah, I could call him Daddy :)

5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment